Saturday 8 September 2012

The Great Return

Hello Readers

As you could maybe fathom from the title, I am back from Rascist La- uh, I mean South Africa.

Dont worry you die hard Conall fans, he is still part of this blog. Kick-ass diction will return next week, and for now you'll have to deal with me. So stop crying and knashing your teeth, and deal with it.

So, I was considering telling you about my holiday in South Africa, but then I decided that would be boring for me, so tonight, Im going to ramble about my top 5 favorite TV Shows. Yay

5. How I Met Your Mother
A very funny, well written sitcom. I find myself immersed in hours of contemplation into who this darned mother is. Watch it, start from series 1

4. Eastenders
I hear some gasps. So for those who are judging, I will explain. It occasionally provides a gripping story line, that makes me wonder what will happen next. Dont watch it. Youll never catch up.

3. The Big Bang Theory
Finally, a show thats not about attractive studs who have sex with everyone. A very entertaining, well thought out show. Watch it. Start from series 1

2. Sherlock
A modern version of Sir Arthur Conan Doyles classic books. Set in modern day London, it is a fantastic, gripping and amazing show. Watch it. I dont care where you start, just watch it

1. Doctor Who
A sci-fi drama series about an alien. Its about so much more, but number 1, I dont have time to explain, and number 2, you wouldnt understand, because you are not as smart as Conall and I. Anyway, watch it. Start from the first episode. Which aired in 1963. Yes. You heard me

And thats a wrap from my weekly ramble!

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment