Sunday 16 September 2012

The Public Apology

Hello readers

So, Im not one to normally spam blogs, like some friends I know, but I feel forced into an impromptu post, due to a scathing attack on my previous 'Top 5' list

Its just below, but if your lazy like Mitt Romney's fact researcher then Ill summarize.
Conall disagreed with my choice of Eastenders in my list of favorite shows. Now I understand its not popular with the hipster youth of today, but I will defend my decision, rather than bow and lie that I give a crap about Masterchef Australia, where I presume they just barbecue shrimp?

Right so I am going to provide you with 5 reasons why I, Kyle Shiels, find Eastenders bearable at this point in time

1) The Murder
When I was watching, there had been a murder (as there always is) and I got into it. The acting was sub par, but the story was ok

I cant think of anymore

Before you chastise me, Id like to remind you I was in South Africa, where the only other choice of tele was watching my poor cricket team get dealt a harsh lesson in batting by a man who wears his hair on his chin, or South African soaps in another language. So I watched Eastenders. Sue me

I expect Conall will claim he is right purely on the basis that he is Conall

So, thats all I have to say on that.

No sign off line this time, but just play the Eastenders music as you leave this page. Ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment