Thursday 7 June 2012

My First Cliche Blog

Well, this is my first blog. As you will have noticed, the title shows that my blogs will be about my life, points of views and various other observations as a 16 going on 17 year old teen living in Leeds, Yorkshire, England.

Right, now that the boring parts out of the way, lets get down to business. First of all, I would like to apologise for any grammatical errors I WILL make. Im sure my blogs will be quite the adventure for all you Grammar Nazi's out there! Secondly, I would like to put across my aim for this blog. Most bloggers wish to have their blogs talked about and shared all over the place. I would be lying if I told you I wasn't the same. I too have this aim. However, I am aware of the reality. So I fall back on Plan B. To keep my friends and family (and a few strangers) updated with the happenings in my life, as well as a laugh every now and again. If you could share my blog, that would be great! But I'm sure many of you have grand reputations to uphold, so if sticking to reading is your thing, that's also great!

Now that I've covered the gist of my blog, I'll cover the writer, ME. For those who don't know me, my name is Kyle Shiels. I have had the privilege of growing up in two different countries, those being England and South Africa. Both great countries, and the inhabitants of each will forever argue over which one is better. I will undoubtably make many referances to both during my time blogging, as I consider each to be my home. I do promise to have one of my entires focus on the pros and cons of each, at the end of which I will name a victor! (which will be purely based on opinion)

So, I've all but finished my first blog. I tried to include all of the cliche things you expect in a first blog, though if I haven't, let me know in the comment section, and I will include them in my next entry!

I hope you have enjoyed reading my first cliche blog. My next blogs won't be so common, as I will try to educate my South African friend's in: British Slang 101

Thank Yopu very much for reading! I look forward to my next entry for all you blog readers!

Bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment